Thursday, September 24, 2020

Day #190-191 Writing Through COVID-19: By the Numbers

0 - Number of times I let my COVID guard down during the first days back at school, almost five weeks ago.

2.5 - Positivity percentage of COVID testing (14-day average) on Sept. 11.

2.7 - Positivity percentage of COVID testing (14-day average) on Sept. 18.

7.9 - Positivity percentage of COVID testing (14-day average) today.

17 - Percent of Cass County's total COVID cases (152) reported during the past six days.

26 - Number of new cases in Cass County since last Friday.

50+  Times I touched a student's computer, messed with my mask, broke the 6'-barrier or otherwise let my guard down today.

100 - Percent of over this, sick of this, tired of this fatigue I'm feeling tonight.

193 - Days since the COVID-19 lockdown that ended the 2020 school year.  

7956 - Miles to my grandbaby.

Bald, beautiful, too far away.






From the New York Times
Click the image to clearly see the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment